Privacy statement & cookies
Ellae Foundation processes personal data as part of the implementation of its objectives in general. With this privacy statement, Ellae Foundation indicates the manner in which this is fulfilled.
- Ellae Foundation is increasingly working digitally. This places demands on the protection of personal data and the safeguarding of privacy.
- Ellae Foundation is aware of this and is committed to ensuring that personal data is properly protected and privacy is maintained, including by taking measures in the areas of information security, data minimization, transparency and user control.
- The natural persons whose named personal data are processed by Ellae Foundation (hereinafter, "data subjects") should be able to trust that Ellae Foundation will handle these data with care.
- Ellae Foundation complies with national and European privacy laws and regulations and operates within the following legal frameworks: the General Data Processing Regulation (AVG) (this regulation replaced the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp) as of May 25, 2018); the General Data Protection Regulation Implementation Act.
- Ellae Foundation handles personal data securely and respects the privacy of data subjects. In doing so, Ellae Foundation adheres to the following principles:
Personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation and in a proper and careful manner.
- Ellae Foundation ensures that personal data is collected and processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and bases.
- Ellae Foundation processes only the personal data that are minimally necessary for the predetermined purpose. Ellae strives for minimal data processing. Where possible, less or no personal data are processed.
- Personal data will not be kept longer than necessary. Retention of personal data may be necessary for the proper performance of duties or to comply with legal obligations.
- Ellae Foundation handles personal data carefully and treats it confidentially. Thus, personal data are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected. In doing so
- Ellae Foundation for appropriate security of personal data.
- In the case of cooperation with external parties, which involves the processing of personal data, Ellae makes agreements on the requirements that data exchange must meet. Ellae Foundation checks these agreements periodically.
- To achieve the purpose for which the personal data are processed, the invasion of the privacy of the data subject shall be limited as much as possible.
- The interference with the data subject's interests must not be disproportionate to the purpose to be served by the processing.
We use your e-mail address for correspondence with each other. If you have indicated this, we will use the e-mail address to send you newsletters to keep you as informed as possible. If you do not wish to receive newsletters, you can indicate this by emailing: email@example.com.
In order to give you the best user experience and inform you as well as possible, we would like to know how our visitors use the website. For this purpose a Google Analytics 'cookie' is placed, a small file that is stored on your computer. Because your IP address and surfing behavior remain completely anonymous, the General Data Protection Regulation stipulates that it can be placed without permission. If you still prefer to block the Analytics script completely, you can download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics here.
Are you 16 years old or younger and want to use our products or services? You can do so under the supervision of a parent or legal representative.
You have the possibility to see your personal data. You can submit a request to this effect at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the overview provided by us contains inaccuracies, you can request us to change the data. Furthermore, you have the right to have your data removed. If you do not or no longer wish to be contacted with information about our products and services or wish to withdraw your permission for the use of your personal data by the Ellae Foundation, you can do so via the same email address.
If you have questions about your personal data or have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com. If we do not succeed, you can also contact the Personal Data Authority directly. You can find information about this on their website.
Customize privacy statement
Ellae Foundation reserves the right to modify this privacy statement. Changes will be published on www.ellae.nl. Rotterdam, 25 November 2022